Sometimes when you’re not a tourist, you don’t think to do these things with your kids. Here are some of our favorites in our own beautiful city.
1. LaRonde. Well, that had to be first, right? I usually avoid amusement parks like a plague but you have to do LaRonde. It’s got a nice area for the little ones with a grand carousel and other rides. For the big kid in all of us, there is over 40 rides since it’s a Six Flags park.
2. Granby Zoo. My kids love this place with over 1000 animals as well as a waterpark. My kids love discovery hut with the “touch everything” rule. What a fun place for kids.
3. The Montreal Biodome. I love this place with the 4 ecosystems to explore. I always get there a few minutes before it opens because it gets very busy. My absolute favorite is the slow moving sloths. Don’t miss them. They are adorable.
4. Sugar Shack. If you’re a Quebec kid, you need to go sugar off. It’s a fun seasonal activity for the whole family.
5. Montreal Science Center is a really cool place with lots of hands on activities. There is currently a gaming exhibition for our kids that love the Wii and Xbox.