- Peach pie. I will say it again. Peach pie. And why not add some blueberries in there. Thank you Sally for this recipe. I just love it and my whole family does too.
2. Seriously, think about sending me a thank you note for this one. I love making fruit smoothies for my kids. Throw some vanilla yogurt, fresh fruit and some milk into a blender and voila. Now I’ve started freezing them into popsicles. Peach, yogurt, a banana, some milk. Done.
3. Care for a skinny cocktail or mocktail? Grab your blender again: ice, peach, strawberries (or forget the ice and use frozen strawberries), diet 7up or pellegrino. Add some vodka to make it a cocktail.
4. Peach and Proscuito Pizza with Honey Balsamic Reduction. Your whole family will be impressed. Maybe the neighbors too.
5. I was going to post my mom’s peach jam recipe but I figured we’d step it up a notch. Chipotle Peach Barbeque Sauce by Fabtastic Eats. So great!
What do you like to make with peach?