I know most people think “outside” when spring arrives, but honestly, this is my favorite time for crafts with the kids. They are all spring related!
1. Tissue Paper Stained Glass for Spring. This can be easily done with little ones with contact paper.
2. Tulip Painting- this is as easy as having a 3 pronged fork, paint and pain brushes.
3. Cooperative Project for Kids- I love this because little ones can do it. I like the idea of inviting the neighborhood kids over and getting everyone ready for spring.
4. Fingerpaint Flower pot. Nothing better than planting some seeds in the spring!
5. Carrot Handprint Art- I love finger painting and I love veggies! Let’s put it together.