We love to go on long family bike rides but here are our most important tips and packing list to make it enjoyable for everyone.
- Water. Seriously. Bring water, lots of it. We wear camelback water packs.
- Check the tire pressure on all bikes before you head out
- Hand sanitizer
- Crayons, paper some small toys to keep kids occupied during stops.
- Use the bathroom before you go.
- Pack a map, you never know when you lose cell service
- Back up phone charger. We use this one.
One last thing we do when it’s safe. We let the kids lead the ride. It’s nice to have them in front of us so we know what’s going on.