I love Sundae bars for everything- birthday parties, summer nights, sleepovers! Here are some of my tips for Sundae bars.
1. Make a list! You need a supply list so here it is: ice scream scoops, bucket for the ice cream, ice, bowls, napkins, spoons, jars, table décor, waffle cones, ice cream, toppings, whipped topping, hot fudge, caramel, fresh fruit cut up.
2. Sundae Bar on the go? I love to pack my toppings in mason jars for easy transport and clean up.
3. Keeping things cold isn’t easy! I use a beer cooler or a big galvanized bucket filled with ice.
4. Don’t have energy to scoop? How do you like this trick. I do my scoops the night before and store it in cupcake tins.
5. Never ever forget décor! I do a lot through etsy but these easy ice cream balloons, I do myself!
6. I wouldn’t do this one with little kids but I love to line my cups with sprinkles to really step it up a notch.
7. Now onto my breakfast cereal bar! My kids love sleepovers and I hate making pancakes so I set up a breakfast bar! The kids love it.
8. Want to make it even easier? Try this.